Why does Mozilla think there is a problem with theme Noia 2.0 eXtreme for Firefox 4?
The theme Noia 2.0 eXtreme is the best theme I have found, and my wife being non-technical, it is the only theme she has ever seen and if I changed it on her PC, she would be lost. We will have to stay with Firefox Version 3.6.16 unless or until Noia 2.0 eXtreme is available for Firefox 4! The Option menu makes it particularly customizable, but it seems that something about accessing that Options menu is a "security problem"? Surely there is a way to resolve that?
Modified by fredcone
Additional System Details
- Logitech Device Detection
- IE Tab Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Default Plug-in
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110319 BRI/1 Firefox/3.6.16
Note: Many of the installed plug-ins listed below are not yet available for Firefox 4, so may not be applicable.
You need to contact the developer of the theme to see if they have plans to update it for Firefox 4.
A theme that is written for Firefox 3.6 will not work in Firefox 4.
I have contacted the developer. He says Mozilla thinks there is a problem with theme Noia 2.0 eXtreme for Firefox 4. Something about accessing that Options menu is a "security problem". What is the problem?