Linux firefox 4 issues viewing pSeries HMC GUI
I have a question regarding viewing a pSeries HMC GUI front end (v 7.2) with firefox 4. While largely operable, some of the text fields are "grayed out". Sometimes enlarging the font fixes this, only to have it return. Google-chrome also shows exactly the same thing, but firefox 3 has always worked beautifully.
Additional System Details
- The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- Tcl Plugin 3.1.0 (3.1.0). Executes tclets found in Web pages.See the Tcl Plugin home page for more details.
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Mime Type x-skype for Skype Buttons
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:2.0.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0