What is Mozilla's e-mail address?
Sometimes I have a question that does not match the topics on the support page.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 BTRS28059 Firefox/3.6.16 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Mozilla doesn't do support by email, it's here or the IRC channel.
Ask you question here.
My problem is SOMETIMES I normally close FF but when starting it again, ALL my App Tabs are gone. I have no sense what is the cause of this since FF and others applications work normally those times... So I'll send you information about my configuration of FF, please see attached images.
The problem I have is that I cannot access the add on bar.
I have installed the Autofill Form several times, and it never shows up in my toolbar.
blyfox, you should start a new thread instead o posting a unrelated question in a old thread that was originally made about a year ago.
Do make sure your "Add-on Bar" is visible.