When on Facebook, I can't scroll down to the bottom of the page. It's the only site where I have this problem.
I have a problem when I'm on Facebook. If the entire page isn't shown, I can't page down. I tried to add Facebook to my Yahoo profile since everyone is signing up there. It went to the approval page but didn't give me anywhere to approve, nor would it let me scroll down the page. I have this problem frequently on Facebook.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 YFF35 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I wasn't having a problem scrolling down the page at facebook until today. Is there anywhere that I can read about this problem and how I might fix it? I thought there would be a thread to read but nothing is here....Is this a forum or a help desk...lol