I keep getting a Malicious URL Blocked message from Avast referring to uac.advertising.com/wrapper/aceUAC.js and C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe. ???
It happens whenever I open my aol email .
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Of course. The message comes because it's an exe-file. Don't bother.
Only Avast users are facing this problem. When I used Avast I had the same issue and contacted Avast but they are as clueless as we are. So I changed my anti virus.