How do I remove or disable XMarks? It doesn't come up in Remove Programs.
I don;t use XMarks but it keeps popping up. I've unchecked every box I can uncheck but it makes no difference. I want to get rid of it altogether, or if not then disable it so it quits popping up.
Additional System Details
- Zylom Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This will be listed in the Firefox add-ons manager, for details on removing it from there see https://support.mozilla.com/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons
Thank you! I didn't think to look there, but now you point it out it's obvious. Duh! :-)