How do I fix a "HTTP Status 400 - Invalid path /authenticate was requested" error message?
I recently changed my password for A.K.O. "us.army.mil" after you enter user name and password you have to answer 3 security. After I get that done I get "HTTP Status 400 - Invalid path /authenticate was requested". I can log in from another laptop that does not use Firefox. I can also use Explorer to log-in. I was told it was a browser problem and needed to change some settings. However I'm not sure what settings or where I need to go to change them.
Additional System Details
- DBsign Web Signer Plugin
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- IBM® Lotus Forms(tm) Viewer Scriptable Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I have been using FireFox for a years and I have never had an issue loging into my AKO account until now. I am having the exact same issue as "WMC_matt". The reply form "cor-el" did not help me. I have to be able to login and I would hate to have to use another browser. pls fix.