Is there a way to lock the history to keep it from being deleted by someone other than myself?
I don't want my teenage son to have the ability to delete all history thereby keeping me from knowing which sites he's been visiting. Can I set a password to the history so that I'm the only one who can delete it?
Modified by kelly90
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Unity Player 2.6.1f3
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Sorry, there's nothing in Firefox that creates a password for browsing history.