When I click on my Google Chrome, it wont open.
I don't turn off my PC, so every night when we go to sleep I log out. But in the morning when I woke up and I saw that my PC tuned off itself and turned on. Then it was loading for like 20 minutes so I turned off my PC, and turned it on. After a few minutes I tried to go on my Google Chrome, and I clicked like 10 times but it wont open. I restarted my computer, but I experienced the same problem again. Please Help!
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
When I turned on my computer
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Google Chrome is not Firefox.
For Google Chrome support you can ask here - http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome
yes it it cuz i got in from google web page