Dreamweaver Preview support - has it been fixed in 3.5.17?
I am working with Firefox 3.5.8 and I create websites with Dreamweaver as part of CS4. I can Preview my sites in 3.5.8 but when I upgraded last time I could no longer Preview in Firefox. So I had to de-install and go back to my previous Firefox. Has this been fixed in the newest version 3.5.17? Cos if it hasn't I won't be upgrading.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8
- bump* Having the same problem in firefox 4.0, using Dreamweaver CS5 , It Does not preview images, but IE and other browsers do...