How import saved bookmarks in a "Favorites" folder?
After a computer crash I was able to recover my data files and put them on my new computer. I found all the Firefox bookmarks in a folder called "Favorites" How do I bring this into my new Firefox bookmarks, which is just about empty now. There are lots of bookmarks that I'd hate to recreate anew. Any and all help greatly appreciated. Eric
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Bing Bar
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
Files in the "Favorites" folder are IE favorites and you need to export them in IE to an HTML file and import that file in Firefox.
I would like to know how do I save my bookmarks adresses to my favorites folder