Where do I find download instructions for 4.0 beta?
Do I have to restart after the download is done-or can I just close the windows and reopen?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
No need to restart the computer, once you have run the Firefox 4 installation program available from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/RC just open Firefox 4 to use it.
Note that Firefox 4 release candidate will by default replace Firefox 3.6.15
Modified by TonyE