how do i get rid of yahoo as home page
I just updated to Firefox 4beta. I can't load igoogle, it freezes. I don't want Yahoo as my homepage and I can't get rid of it. I have no tool bar for my bookmarks. I don't think I like this new Firefox. I will use Internet Explorer until I hear back from you. I want the old Firefox back.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Today when I updated to new Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- SmileyCentral Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Can't load igoogle, it freezes up. Don't want Yahoo as my home page and I can't get rid of it. No toolbar. This Firefox is a big mess.
Firefox Beta 4 How to get rid of Yahoo homepage From Yahoo homepage search for Google when you have google homepage on screen Go to -tools-options-general click on 'use current pages' that's all!
I have the same problem....Yahoo is a no better than a virus in my book. Unfortunately the usual solution as outlined doesn't work. My homepage is set for igoogle in options but the Yahoo page seems to over-ride it