Unable to view yahoomail due to "Automatic page updates causing problems with your screen reader?
When I login into the yahoo mail following message displayed to me "A'utomatic page updates causing problems with your screen reader?
If you are using a screen reader and having problems using Mail, it might help to disable automatic page updates. Please note, this will also disable chat and text messaging within Yahoo! Mail. You can toggle automatic updates on and off using the link below. 'Disable automatic page updates." When I disable a automatic page updaet link the message displayed to me is as follows: Automatic page updates are disabled Re-enable automatic page updates
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
The view of yahoo is not compatible and I cannot read or write email,
I can view and surf at all the websites except yahoo. some time it shows that there may be some type of glaxy error
This started happening when I upgraded to FireFox 4. FireFox three was a dog! What do I do revert back to FireFox 2?!
There's lots of noise about this on the net but no answers from FireFox!? Jeez! I'm using Google Chrome to get to my Yahoo! email. This is a pain. Please fix!!! --and an add-on is NOT a fix!
Keep ignoring this and I'll be forced to switch to Chrome with lots of others.
Please fix as I prefer Yahoo!.