What is the defferance between disable and enable?
I want to know the difference between disable and enable ,
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
If an add-on (extension or plugin) is enabled then you can use that add-on. A disabled add-on can not be used. Extensions require a restart after changing the the state. For plugins it work instantly.
Thank you for your answer it really helped me!