The Army Knowldege Online (AKO) link for My ERB doesn't open in Firefox anymore. It just stopped working about 2 months ago, and it hasn't been fixed. I have to be able to open this link. https://myerb.ahrs.army.mil/reports/soldierLogin.do
You have to be a member of the Army to access this link, but it won't work in Firefox, and it worked for years.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- kSolo Audio/Video Multimedia System
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 SearchToolbar/1.2
I get a pop-up to enter credentials (name and password).
Do you get that authentication request?
Well I log into the main www.us.army.mil prior to going to this link. You would have to be a member of the Army to get into the website.
Do you get any error messages or doesn't anything happen?
I assume that you have all required security certificates installed?
Did you try to contact that site and ask them for help?
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"