Problem using You-Tube in Firefox. Have sound no picture.
My You-Tube will no longer play in firefox. It used to play fine now all I hear is sound no picture. My adobe 10 is up to date and plays everywhere else fine. I love firefox and need help fixing this problem, Please help me!
Additional System Details
- NPCIG 220.127.116.11
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- MSN® Toolbar
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Did not fix the problem.
Correct, that "clear cookies" problem only works ONCE, and if you disable the cookies for the youtube site, you can't log in any longer.
I understand this being thought a workaround before it was proven NOT to work, for anyone needing to sign in, but I don't understand why cor-el continues to post it as if it were an actual solution.
Vevo still plays in You-tube but other videos won't! How do i fix this problem so i don't have to open enternet explorer every time I want to go in to You-Tube.
Ever since my Firefox updated to 13 I have been unable to view videos on you tube or videos on any website. I have to switch to internet explorer to have video.
Am getting real tired of having problems every time Firefox updates thinking of going to another browser as Firefox cant even be contacted to get a fix. I have to wait weeks sometimes months until someone else comes up with a fix. NOT IMPRESSED
I tried everything mentioned on here nothing has worked.