does the plugin slower fire fox and what is the important pluggin as i have too many plugin???
i have many plugin and i want to know if this has a negative effect on my browser or not
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
Some plugins do and some plugins don't affect speed. But without plugins some websites won't work at all or won't work completely. Adobe Flash is probably the worst plugin out there, based upon its' overuse and misuse on too many websites, and the fact that it autoruns as the web page containing a Flash presentation finishes loading. Not that big of a deal if you load one tab at a time, but if load multiple tabs at the same time and they all have a Flash presentation, they're all going try to be running at the same time, slowing your computer and page loading drastically.
I think you have an average number of plugins installed.