Forget This Page - How?
One of the features is "Forget This Site
Having second thoughts about having visited a certain Web site? With this feature, you can remove every trace of that site from your browser—no questions asked! " I can not find where or how to do it!
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 188.8.131.52
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
Open the History sidebar or the History menu in the Library (CTRL+Shift+B to open),the option you want is in the righ-click context menu:
Be aware that "Forget About This Site" does more then deleting the history, so be careful with using it.
Firefox will remove everything from the selected site and that includes passwords, cookies, saved form data, exceptions (images, cookies, pop-ups) as well as bookmarks and history and cache items.