viewing photos doesn't work properly
when i click on a picture to get a larger view,all i get is no picture but just text and the possibility to tag the picture, comment about it or delete it. When i use internet explorer instead, no problem at all As i like using Firefox for all i want to do, this is quite annoying! Hope you can help me solve this problem Thanks on forehand and greetz from Belgium Nikki Poelmanbold text
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
more or less 2 months ago
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
- You can see the permissions for the domain in the current tab in Tools > Page Info > Permissions
- You can see all exceptions in Tools > Options > Content: Load Images > Exceptions
- You can check the Tools > Page Info > Media tab for blocked images (scroll through all the images)
There are also extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) that can block images.