website history is not rememberred
hi all, i have a mac running 10.4.1 and firefox 3.6.15. every time i type in a web address in the browser i have to type in the full address- it does not remember any history at all. I have my privacy setting set to remember history- but still it won't remember- it is a real PIA. any ideas? I am not having any problems with passwords for facebook or email etc, the are being saved- just the URL's.
Additional System Details
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15
This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.