There is a privacy program installed on my Firefox I can't find or remove, please help?
I normally just type something like Facebook into the text box, but now it changes me to some weird search engine I've never seen before. How can I find this thing and get it off my computer.
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.1240
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
Do you mean the Location Bar, where websites addresses appear?
Which search engine - the web address?
yes where the web address appears .... i'll type something in and then some search engine appears, along with a bing logo, but it isn't bing, i'm so confused!