How can I move/combine toolbars on the same line to gain more screen space ??
In IE you can lock or unlock toolbars and grag them and move to another line to gain more screen space & still have all you need up there.
How can I do this in Fire-fox ??
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110218 Firefox/3.6.14 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
You can only combine the content of several toolbars on one toolbar if the toolbars support that feature. If that is possible then you can do that via the View > Toolbars > Customize window or via the options of that toolbar (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions).
You don't move an entire toolbar all at once, it's done one button or element at a time. As cor-el mentioned, some addon toolbars don't "customize" too good.