How to disable formfill so my id and password are not automatically selected
When I click "sign in" on Google it automatically fills in one of my Google account id's and the associated password. Instead, I would like the id field blank and for the system to auto-suggest what id to fill in based on what i begin to type.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Please see Password manager - Remember, delete and change saved passwords in Firefox and Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms. Each of these 2 articles explains how to turn off the feature in question.
Let us know whether that helps.
If the issue was resolved, please close this thread so that it has a 'solution chosen by...' line at the top.