firefox not sending to printer in right format
everything that goes to printer is coming out in format that spaces the letters out and randomly capitalizes the characters. works fine from internet explorer.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
here is an example of what it does. keep in mind this only happens when using Mozilla. Printer works fine from Internet Explorer & everything else.
My printing is also very jumbled after installing the latest 4.0 Beta 12 patch. Was working fine in Beta 11 and works in all other browsers. Please fix Beta 12.
Same here. All previous Beta updates worked fine, but since upgrading to version 12, the printing is screwed up (like the example above, by another user).
Can we go backwards in versions?
well if it doesn't get fixed i wqill just have to go back to ie
how did the print issue get fixed??? because i am still having the same problem... about ready to remove FF 4.0.12beta forever
Yes, it is fixed in the 4,0RC version which was released last week.
how do i get newest version and why didnt FF offer an automatic update. do i have to all other versions. then install new what is exact name of working version
In the Help menu select "About Firefox" to check for updates. This should install Firefox 4 RC1
I tried 4 rc with the same results... so I uninstalled all FF & Mozilla and re-installed 3.6 and it all works fine again thanks anyway