HOW DO I CREATE FAVORITE LIST??? I HAD INTERNET EXPLORER & I LOST MY LIST
I JUST DOWNLOADED MOZILLA & THE SCREEN IS SO DIFFERENT I'M LOST. I HAVE NO FAVORITE'S LIST. HOW CAN I CREATE ONE ON MY BAR
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_05 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0b11) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b11
The fayorites/favourites are called Create bookmarks to save your favorite webpages in Firefox. You can add single bookmarks to the Bookmarks Toolbar - Display your favorite websites at the top of the Firefox window or you can add them in groups of nested folders, which may be of more use. The bookmarks are also then visible from a bookmarks library where they may be organised or temporarily re-sorted. An alternative way to view the bookmarks is from the sidebar. See also
You are using the experimental Firefox 4 beta, you will note that has a panorama feature which is an optional method of visually sorting tabs/bookmarks.
Hopefully on reading some of these articles shown in the blue links you will be able to solve your problem; if so mark it as solved so that others will see it, or if you still have problems post again and someone will provide further assistance.