I need to enable MoodleSession cookie
I am in a webpage where I have a user name and password which works fine, now the company tells me to go to another one of their sites with the same ID to logon. When i logon the message says you must enable cookie MoodleSession or MoodleID to access the page.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox. See, Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences for instructions on changing these settings.