icons not showing in bookmarks toolbar
Three questions - can anybody help?
1) Every time I load firefox, my bookmarks toolbar is there, with the correct links, but the little icons associated with them are blank until I click the link and go to the site.
2) Although I have the option turned ON to remember passwords, it is never giving me the option to 'remember password' when I log into things.
3) Firefox used to remember things like email addresses on the log in page of sites like facebook, I would type the first letter and the drop-down would let me choose the email in full from just one letter
I have just upgraded to windows 7, both the above were fine on vista.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Open Containing Folder
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit mode.
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"