Certain elements (images) don't load with FF
(check Aktualia at the bottom of the page).
I cleared the history (total) but still no result; it's O.K. with IE. FF version 3.6.13
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DjVu browser plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pl; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Please try the steps here: Fix problems that cause images to not show and let us know how it helps.
Yes, I found my own site "banned" ((Tools-->Options-->Content-->Exceptions). I have no idea how it happened.
It is possible that you clicked "Block Images" in the right-click context menu while saving an image.
I search google images for graphics ideas using firefox version 4 - what's happening is google images first page usually loads the thumbnail images but pages 2 and beyond don't load no matter how long i wait, no matter how many times i refresh.
I thought i'd go over to (god forbid) IE9 but it doesn't even recognize that i'm online so that didn't wark.
Since getting rid of add-ons and doing the safe mode thing hasn't worked for others, i can't see me following their path and coming up shy of a solution. if anyone has a sure-fire fix, please let me know because this problem has been happening since my firefox 4 install, weeks ago, and it's driving me nuts.
Thanks, in advance, for anything you can contribute - it's appreciated ;)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.