open new tab button denoted with this symbol (+) is not working.suddenly it stopped working . how to fix it??
earlier when i used click on this button,it used to open a new tab , but now its not doing any action though i press it any number of times.its making my browsing tough,so please help me resolving this problem.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Default Plug-in
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 AskTbBT5/18.104.22.16890 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The Ask Toolbar is causing that in the Firefox 3.6.13 version. Evidently something in that extension isn't compatible with a Firefox security fix. Disable that extension or un-install it.
Thanks, I disabled ask toolbar. Now its working fine for me !!!
Thank you.I uninstalled it and now its working properly:)
I do not have the ask toolbar nor have I had it. What else could be wrong?
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.