I have Jave enabled but continue to get this message "Your browser must have Java enabled to use the Client for Java" I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing?
I get this message when trying to log into citrix. I have updated both Java and FireFox. What am I missing? edit
Additional System Details
This started when...
After I updated Java
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
This forum's software doesn't see that you have Java installed.
Does Java appear in your plugins listing?
Tools > Addons > Plugins
Modified by James
- http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml - How do I test whether Java is working on my computer? - 1.4.2_xx, 1.5.0, 6.0
- http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp - Verify Java Version
- http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java Platform: Download JRE)