How do I make Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 my homepage (default page)?
I would like to make Mozilla Firefox 3.6.13 my default homepage. In other words, when I click on the Firefox icon, I would like to see Firefox 3.6.13 homepage. Now, I get "Google\Firefox.....
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A while ago.
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- WeatherBlink Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
See our knowledge base article How to set the home page to learn how you can set the home page to your liking (including restoring it to the default page).
Unrelated to your issue, it looks like you're using a very old version of Firefox. You should upgrade to the latest version -- just go to the Help menu and click Check for Updates. This link walks you through the process: Update Firefox to the latest version