How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?
Don't know the English vocabulary in this field: I want to get back to the page I just was on, without having to start all over the search again. Have looked for somewhere to click, but haven't found that arrow-type of sign as yet. How do I go about to install that function? Please give me the exact words to use as I don't know these English (computer) words. Or if the funtion allready exist, what is it called and where do I find it? I have a Mac OSX, if that's important info. Thanks. Pirjo
Additional System Details
- Displays PDF documents in the browser.
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Med QuickTime Plugin kan du komma åt olika typer av multimedia på webbsidor. Mer information finns på webbplatsen QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
This is what the Back button does. It normally is at the left of the address bar. If you don't see it, try steps here: Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing.
Hello, dear. Thank you so much for your (fast) help! The toolbar was missing - now I have it thanks to your help! Kisses to you! Pirjo
pirjoinkin..., if you're still there, you can close this thread as solved using a button at the right of my reply. Thanks