Tap here to go to the mobile version of the site.
Your Firefox is out of date and may contain a security risk! Upgrade Firefox

Support Forum

How do I get an arrow-sign I can use to get to the earlier page I was on a minute ago?


Don't know the English vocabulary in this field: I want to get back to the page I just was on, without having to start all over the search again. Have looked for somewhere to click, but haven't found that arrow-type of sign as yet. How do I go about to install that function? Please give me the exact words to use as I don't know these English (computer) words. Or if the funtion allready exist, what is it called and where do I find it? I have a Mac OSX, if that's important info. Thanks. Pirjo

Additional System Details

Installed Plug-ins

  • Displays PDF documents in the browser.
  • Gecko default plugin
  • Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
  • iPhoto6
  • Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
  • Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
  • Med QuickTime Plugin kan du komma åt olika typer av multimedia på webbsidor. Mer information finns på webbplatsen QuickTime.


  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; sv-SE; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

More Information

Gryllida 76 solutions 892 answers

Helpful Reply

This is what the Back button does. It normally is at the left of the address bar. If you don't see it, try steps here: Navigation buttons like back, home, bookmarks and reload are missing.

Question owner

Hello, dear. Thank you so much for your (fast) help! The toolbar was missing - now I have it thanks to your help! Kisses to you! Pirjo

Gryllida 76 solutions 892 answers

Helpful Reply

pirjoinkin..., if you're still there, you can close this thread as solved using a button at the right of my reply. Thanks