Why does Firefox give me warnings on certain websited that the connection is untrusted, because the certificate has expired?
This happens on mozilla.com too, so it's a tad strange. Other major sites ask me to confirm an exception. Sites like softpedia, microsoft etc.
Check the date / time setting in Windows.Read this answer in context 6
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Default Plug-in
- Winamp Application Detector
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Check the date / time setting in Windows.
I feel dumb. :)
If that happens again, and you are using a desktop PC, the little "coin" battery on the motherboard is probably on its' last legs and needs to be replaced.