Why can't Firefox 3.6.13 (paticularly) download (there are no plug-ins that interfere with downloading or anything else)???
Since I installed version 3.6.13, I can't download ANYTHING. Firefox shows the Downloads window and that the file is downloaded, but there is NOTHING, and I'm sure it's not an AV problem...
Additional System Details
This started when...
I started using version 3.6.13
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.5.0_21 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 AskTbHIP/126.96.36.19919 BTRS35926 Firefox/3.6.13
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode?
Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
Make sure the download target under Tools, Options, General is valid. Switch it to "Always ask me where to save files" as a test.
(happened to me once when I pointed it to a network drive and the network drive was no longer available..)