when I open a tab, it's blank - it does not reflect my homepage - is this the way it's supposed to be? or am I turning my head inside out to make this happen. Thanks.
Alright, here's the story: you have a set of tabs ^^ above and wish to open a new tab +, easy enough
...But the opened tab and web-page is blank.
Is this just the way it is? I would like to *simply* open a tab with my homepage opening up as well.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
dutifully went to Tools -> Options hit Tab, and checked all of the dots: open, warn, warn, always, when.
That is the default action when you open a new tab. There are extensions that you can install to change it from a blank page to whatever you want.
New Tab Homepage extension:
brilliant! thanks so much.
You're welcome. Please mark this thread as SOLVED.