my firefox can not log in www.hotmail.com
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
You should go to tools>settings>privacy>clear recent history this should take care of your problem.
moderator removed advertising link
Modified by the-edmeister
that doesnt fix my problem. my other computer has the same problem . and another computer in different city can log in www.hotmail.com
server does not support RFC 4657 , see CVE-2009-3555 this is why i can not log in my www.hotmail.com
I'm having no end of problem with Hotmail also. I can login but everything continues to reload which means that I can't read anything or view photos. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled, thinking that something went haywire with the upgrade. No difference.