Panorama won't work on Firefox beta 10
It was working fine on beta 9 but it stop working on b10. Ive tried reinstalling beta 10 but it still doesn't work. Any ideas?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0b10) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b10
The button disappeared and the shortcut changed but it's still here: Ctrl + Shift + e
You can add the button back if you want. Right-click on a toolbar and choose Customize. You can then drag and drop the "Tab Groups" icon from the customize toolbar dialog back onto the toolbar.
Isn't it a bug that ctrl-e now does nothing? (what happened to restoring it to the search shortcut, i.e. equivalent to ctrl-k?)
I'm just wondering why this was changed? How are new users suppose to find this awesome feature if there's not even a button in the interface for it by default...
Due to a number of issues with panorama, it was decided to remove the icon from the default interface. They are trying to avoid cases where people accidentally activate panorama. They need some time to fix the issues but don't want it to delay the release of Firefox 4.
Whatever the developers have in mind, they don't really care much for Windows shortcuts (especially when they're coming from Microsoft). Here's a little something that may help:
Have fun! ;)