Firefox running slow/ rainbow wheel keeps coming up
I have a MacBook Pro and I firefox seems to be running extremely slow and the spinning wheel keeps appearing and I want it to continue to use Firefox but i will have to go back to Safari if it can't be fixed
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- 20-20 Technologies - 20-20 3D Viewer v126.96.36.199
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.6
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
I have the same issue....on my FF 7.01 on MacBook Pro. Spinning wheel will not go away on one page, but before that happens pages are slow forever, like scrolling up and down is awful.
Please, tell me what to do to fix this issue, as I love FF (my fav browser for years) and I would hate to have to stop using because of how frustrating it gets with this issue.