I get download error message, could not be opened bec helper app does not exist, chg the association in preferances--What to do?
I get - Download Error - /Users/ffrasher//Desktop/Firefps 3.6.13.dmg could not be opened, because the associated helper app. does not Exist. Change the association in your Preferences. I run MOSX 1.3.9, Firefox 184.108.40.206. What can I do to upgrade.
Modified by frankcfrasher
Additional System Details
This started when...
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r260
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/18.104.22.168
Anyone have a solution?