This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I keep getting 'Autopagerize' appearing on my Firefox even though there is no add-on installed.
It appears randomly with a small green 'square' in the top right of my browser page and i can't find any add-on installed. It could appear on any web page/site but not all the time. It's annoying and i want to get rid of it.
All Replies (1)
If you have IE Tab then you have extensions (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")
Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14 for Mozilla browsers
Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.
Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java Platform: Download JRE)