Every time I open google.com, Firefox won't stop loading, and I can't click on anything.
All other sites seem to work, but since Google is my homepage, Firefox 4 b8 loads continuously and doesn't let me click anything except maximize, minimize, and close.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
This started about two days ago. To my knowledge nothing "new" has been added to my computer. I have also had it happen when I type in a URL directly. I have saved the troubleshooting log but am not sure where to send it.
On a side note: I had to re-register to get access to this support site.