silverlight plugin has crashed, no inserts ie; attachments for my hotmail.
I went to send attachments today and found that they are not highlighted and will not attach. The message "silverlight plugin has crashed" What do I do? I have updated the Firefox updates
Additional System Details
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.4
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I am using firefox 3.6.13.I have all updates and I have this problem in hotmail too,attachments.The message "The silverlight plugin has crashed" What can ı do to solve this problem.I cant use firefox with hotmail.
Using Mozilla Seamonkey Browser at Hotmail, I can see the icons for attachments for email; however, once I've browsed to the file to upload and click Open, I get the Silverlight Plugin Crash Error.
I simply stopped trying to get the plug-in to work. HOTMAIL WORKS FINE WITHOUT IT. Disable the Ad-on and restart your browser. Now just send your email attachments under the "attachments" button instead of "photos". -Done
I have updated Silverlight plug-in and Firefox, but my attachments fail about 3 times out of 4 in Hotmail, "The Silverlight plug-in has crashed"