This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
what is the latest version for mac snowleopard
when I go to help it says "Resume downloadingFirefox 3.6.6 ". When I do the Resume the update server is unresponsive and I have to force quit firefox. Is there a version 3,6,6 for Mac. Thanks, Jesper
All Replies (1)
- How to fix the Update Failed error message when updating Firefox
- http://kb.mozillazine.org/Software_Update (Software Update not working properly)
Remove the files in the updates and updates\0 folder:
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.