How do I stop extra tabs from open on start up?
How do I stop extra tabs from open on start up? When I save new tabs the next time I open I have the new saved tabs. On the next opening after that are the same 7 tabs I don't want and didn't save. edit
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Make sure that the pages aren't set as multiple home page, see
- How to set the home page - Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' symbols
If you use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the 'Browsing History' when you close Firefox then restoring tabs from the last session ("Save & Quit" or "Show my windows and tabs from last time") doesn't work.