This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
how do I get autofill to work? it does not fill in my forms. Does not show on toolbar iether.
I have been to help but nothing explains this to me.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
The built in Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms with your information is rather basic, if you want enhanced form autofill capability you can use the Autofill Forms add-on.