MY WIFE CANNOT OPEN INDIVIDUAL MAIL IN AOL USING FIREFOX.
we use FIREFOX all the time when on the internet. when my wife logs into her mail at AOL and clicks on each individual email they will not open so she can see the content. can use INTERNET EXPLORER and each individual mail will open. I can open her mail on my computer using FIREFOX.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
this started about 2 months ago
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 18.104.22.168
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 BTRS26718 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
have tried suggestion that were posted on the internet but none helped.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.