Why can't I log in to LinkedIn on Firefox but can log in on Internet Explorer?
yesterday I attempted to change the password. eventually it did change (after 7 tries) and now that's what I use on Internet Explorer. But when I use the new username and password that works on IE, LinkedIn gives me the message "Please correct the highlighted fields below" but nothing is highlighted. Could it be
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
In Firefox go to Tools -> Options-> Privacy -> Show Cookies -> Remove All Cookies