AOL mail keeps logging out.
Earlier Firefox versions did not do this, only the most recent ones did. This does not happen with Explorer.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I contacted AOL and ran through troubleshooting with them to no avail. Then I returned to using Explorer for mail.
Details to keep you logged in are stored in cookies. There may be a problem with the AOL cookie, try deleting AOL cookies and then see if it keeps you logged in. For details on doing that see the Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer article.
Thank you for your response. I deleted the AOL cookies but AOL continues to log out.