All sites are reformatted
Ok, my roommate actually pointed this out a few minutes ago but that's beside the point. Whenever I go to a website that's not my homepage, it is formatted like I was searching on my mom's blackberry. Like Youtube in example. Instead of the current look, I have a white back-round, all "buttons" are gray with black lettering, everything is moved into a single column on the left most side of the screen, and each video picture is about 200x300 pixels. Every hyperlink is blue and looks like it would in an email. I would have a picture link to photobucket, or paste it here, but the browser wont let me upload anything to photobucket. If anyone can help in anyway, it would be awesome!!!!
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
-I have FireFox 3.5.6
Shockwave Flash 10.1
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
I found the problem, and this worked! Thank you, but this brings up a new question. Why was it the latest version of Adblock Plus (1.3.2) [or atlest, it was the newest on my update notice]
If you have a problem with ABP then try the ABP forum: http://adblockplus.org/forum/index.php